Joe Fisher, CCIM, is President of Fisher Investment Real Estate in Indianapolis. He has over 40 years of experience in commercial real estate and specializes in industrial and retail development and investment.
Fisher has been a CCIM Institute instructor since 1980. He was awarded Instructor of the Year in 1989 by Institute faculty and the Victor L. Lyon Award for outstanding service and contributions to the CCIM education program in 2000.
Fisher received his bachelor's degree in economics from University of Notre Dame.
- CI 102: Market Analysis for Commercial Investment Real Estate
- CI 104: Investment Analysis for Commercial Investment Real Estate
- Before and After Tax Discounted Cash Flow Analysis
- Commercial Loan Underwriting
- Course Concepts Review (CCR) for the Comprehensive Exam
- Disposition Analysis for Commercial Real Estate
- Feasibility Analysis for Commercial Real Estate
- Financial Analysis Tools for Commercial Real Estate
- Improve Retail Investment Return Using GIS
- Loan Amortization in Commercial Real Estate
- Real Estate Applications of Time Value of Money Concepts
- Real Estate Risk Analysis
- Residential Real Estate Financial Analysis
- User Cost of Occupancy Analysis