Skip to main content
CCR book writing

The CCIM Institute's Mission

Elevating our members to the highest level of success through education, technology, and networking.

The CCIM Institute has been the leader in educating and equipping professionals in commercial real estate for over 56 years.

Global Network

The CCIM Institute’s global members span more than 30 countries around the world.

Local Connections

59 local chapters across the globe offering additional networking, deal-making, and educational opportunities.

Our Members Represent the Entire Commercial Real Estate Profession

47% of The CCIM Institute’s members are brokers. The remaining 53% includes investors, developers, consultants, property managers, tenant reps, corporate real estate executives, landlord representatives, appraisers, lenders/bankers, and others.

Learn about The CCIM Institute's governance and leadership.