Real Estate Risk Analysis
The Course Will Teach You to
- Define risk as it applies to investment real estate
- Identify risk mitigation strategies
- Quantify risk in various real estate investments
- Apply risk analysis techniques in case-study format
- Use a risk model to determine the potential of achieving the desired investment yield
Real estate risk analysis techniques are vital for all business professionals who deal with real estate investment decisions on a regular basis. Does a proposed real estate investment match the yield requirement and risk tolerance characteristics of an investor? How much does debt financing increase the financial risk of an investment? What's the expected return on investment?
This course may require the use of a laptop or desktop computer with full Excel capabilities. Mobile devices, like iPads, tablets, and cellphones, will not run The CCIM Institute's macro-enabled spreadsheets.
PC: Microsoft Office 2000 or higher is necessary to run The CCIM Institute macro-enabled spreadsheets.
Mac: Mac versions of Microsoft Office 2004, 2011, 2016, or 365 are required to run The CCIM Institute macro-enabled spreadsheets.
Browser: The CCIM Institute courses are optimized for use with the Google Chrome web browser