Real Estate Receiverships
Court-appointed real estate receiverships provide commercial real estate professionals with a unique opportunity, but gaining a solid understanding of the nuts and bolts is essential to success. With more than 20 years of experience administering over 700 receiverships in state and federal court, Stephen Donell, CCIM, president of FedReceiver, Inc., shares his in-the-trenches experience navigating the complexities of this type of transaction and how brokers can best position themselves to work with receivers.
In Real Estate Receiverships, you'll learn the language of receiverships, the life cycle of a receiver sale, and how to gain valuable insights regarding what receivers are looking for when retaining brokers.
• Receivership terminology
• Differences between bankruptcy and receivership
• Receivership life cycle
• Receiver selection and appointment process
• Asset classes in receivership
• Nuances to real estate sales within receivership cases
• Pitfalls and opportunities for brokers
• Mastery of key receivership elements to assist brokers in business development with receivers
View Upcoming Courses
Member: $110 | REALTOR®: $130 | Non-member: $150