Joseph Fisher, CCIM, is president of Fisher Investment Real Estate LLC, an Indianapolis-based company specializing in real estate investment, development, and consulting. Active in the real estate business since 1974, Fisher has developed and owned single-tenant build to suit distribution facilities across the Midwest and in Florida. He has syndicated equity capital to fund real estate investments and performed property and asset management functions for a variety of development portfolios. Fisher's company has acted as the real estate entity representing major corporate real estate acquisitions, and he has advised clients regarding acquisition, ownership, and disposition. His clients include companies such as FedEx Corporation, Eli Lilly and Company, Bridgestone Americas, and JP Morgan Chase & Co.
In the area of real estate education, Fisher has been a part of the CCIM Institute faculty since 1980 and has received several honors for his education work, including being selected as the Robert L. Ward Instructor of the Year and the Victor L. Lyon Award for outstanding contributions to the CCIM education program. He also served as the 2007 CCIM Institute President and is currently a CCIM Institute Senior Instructor. In addition to delivering real estate education in the U.S., China, Korea, the U.K., Poland and Russia, he has spoken at numerous real estate conferences in Asia, Europe and the U.S.A. Fisher received his undergraduate degree from the University of Notre Dame.
Real Property Strategies LLC, a real estate education and consulting company owned by Fisher, has developed numerous, extremely effective real estate education products in conjunction with the CCIM Institute. During his instructional career, he has had the opportunity to teach more than 20,000 students various areas of real estate analytics.
- CI 102: Market Analysis for Commercial Investment Real Estate
- CI 104: Investment Analysis for Commercial Investment Real Estate
- Before and After Tax Discounted Cash Flow Analysis
- Commercial Loan Underwriting
- Course Concepts Review (CCR) for the Comprehensive Exam
- Disposition Analysis for Commercial Real Estate
- Feasibility Analysis for Commercial Real Estate
- Financial Analysis Tools for Commercial Real Estate
- Improve Retail Investment Return Using GIS
- Loan Amortization in Commercial Real Estate
- Real Estate Applications of Time Value of Money Concepts
- Real Estate Risk Analysis
- Residential Real Estate Financial Analysis
- Unlocking Value and Capital with Sale-Leasebacks