Jeff Engelstad, CCIM, FRICS, is a clinical professor at the University of Denver. During his more than 35 years in commercial real estate, Engelstad has specialized development and real estate financial analysis.
Engelstad has been a CCIM Institute instructor since 2007 and a professor with the University of Denver since 1994. He was awarded REALTOR® of the Year in 2001 and the 1996 Presidents Distinguished Service Award by the Aurora Association of REALTORS®.
Engelstad earned his Bachelor of Science and Master of Science in Real Estate and his Ph.D. in Urban Geography from the University of Denver.
- Build Your Own DCF Model in Excel
- CI 101: Financial Analysis for Commercial Investment Real Estate
- CI 104: Investment Analysis for Commercial Investment Real Estate
- Essential HP 10bII Financial Calculator Skills
- Financial Modeling for Real Estate Development
- Introduction to Development Workshop
- Splitting Profits in Commercial Real Estate
- Real Estate Financial Analysis Using Excel