Jeff Engelstad, Ph.D., CCIM, FRICS has been active in commercial and investment real estate for over 40 years. Dr. Jeff is a Professor of Real Estate and The Built Environment at the University of Denver, Daniels College of Business. The University of Denver is the 8th oldest business school in the U.S. and is ranked among the very top collegiate real estate programs worldwide. The University of Denver has graduate, undergraduate and executive programs in all facets of real estate and development. In his capacity as Professor of the Practice, Jeff remains active in real estate investment and development; however his main focus is on excellent teaching, maintaining professional positions within industry and engaging in industry consulting and expert witness testimony.
While the University occupies most of his time, Jeff remains active in real estate investment consulting and expert witness testimony. Jeff is Chairman of the Board for Dean Realty Co., a $90M portfolio of commercial assets in Kansas City Missouri. Through the University of Denver Jeff has traveled extensively leading numerous Global Real Estate Delegations in many parts of the world. Jeff is also Senior Instructor for the Commercial Investment Real Estate Institute. He is active in NAIOP, CCIM, and is a member of the Urban Land Institute, the American Real Estate Society, and is a Fellow of the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors.
- Build Your Own DCF Model in Excel
- CI 101: Financial Analysis for Commercial Investment Real Estate
- CI 104: Investment Analysis for Commercial Investment Real Estate
- Essential HP 10bII Financial Calculator Skills
- Financial Modeling for Real Estate Development
- Introduction to Development Workshop
- Splitting Profits in Commercial Real Estate
- Real Estate Financial Analysis Using Excel