Real Estate Development: Market Studies and Marketing Strategies
The Course Will Teach You to
- Identify the role of market studies and marketing strategies in the real estate development process
- Estimate and analyze future market conditions
- Create a matrix for market condition analysis
- Evaluate and determine marketing strategies
- Estimate market absorption rates and rental rates
In this course, participants explore the fundamentals of real estate market studies and marketing strategy, including promotion and advertising. In this course, Mark Van Ark, CCIM, shares the knowledge and skills needed to analyze property development opportunities, and bring a property to market.
This course may require the use of a laptop or desktop computer with full Excel capabilities. Mobile devices, like iPads, tablets, and cellphones, will not run The CCIM Institute's macro-enabled spreadsheets.
PC: Microsoft Office 2000 or higher is necessary to run The CCIM Institute macro-enabled spreadsheets.
Mac: Mac versions of Microsoft Office 2004, 2011, 2016, or 365 are required to run The CCIM Institute macro-enabled spreadsheets.
Browser: The CCIM Institute courses are optimized for use with the Google Chrome web browser