Spring CCR Course and Comprehensive Exam Canceled
On March 15, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention issued new guidelines recommending "that for the next 8 weeks, organizers (whether groups or individuals) cancel or postpone in-person events that consist of 50 people or more throughout the United States."
Therefore, to protect our exam takers, CCIM Institute members, and staff, the institute has canceled the CCR course and Comprehensive Exam scheduled for April 18-20, 2020, in Charlotte, N.C.
We are committed to ensuring all exam takers have at least one opportunity to take the Comprehensive Exam this year and are working to offer a second exam. We will update you as those plans are formalized, and in the meantime you can transfer your registration to the CCR and Comprehensive Exam scheduled for October 28-30, 2020. If you have questions, contact our team at email@example.com or (312) 321-4517.
CCIM Institute prepared a resource page for commercial real estate professionals to provide additional professional guidance around this issue. This page will be updated as more information becomes available.
Starting to plan when you'll be taking the Comprehensive Exam? Check these upcoming deadlines.
Submit My Portfolio
Register for CCR and Exam
Spring 2020 | The Charlotte Westin Charlotte CANCELED
- Portfolio Due Date: Jan. 17, 2020
- Exam Registration Deadline: Mar. 13, 2020
- Course Concepts Review (CCR): April 18-19, 2020
- Comprehensive Exam: April 20, 2020
Fall 2020 | Sheraton Grand Chicago
- Portfolio Due Date: July 31, 2020
- Exam Registration Deadline: Sept. 30, 2020
- Course Concepts Review (CCR): Oct. 28-29, 2020
- Comprehensive Exam: Oct. 30, 2020
Spring 2021 | New Orleans Marriott
- Portfolio Due Date: Jan. 15, 2021
- Exam Registration Deadline: Mar. 19, 2021
- Course Concepts Review (CCR): April 20-21, 2021
- Comprehensive Exam: April 22, 2021
Fall 2021 | The Westin Pittsburgh
- Portfolio Due Date: Aug. 6, 2021
- Exam Registration Deadline: Sept. 10, 2021
- Course Concepts Review (CCR): Oct. 8-9, 2021
- Comprehensive Exam: Oct. 10, 2021