Based in Chicago, CCIM Institute is a trade association that educates and equips commercial real estate professionals who shape the built world. But we're not just invested in our members - we're also invested in our people. We know that our overall success is a combined effort and we strive to provide opportunities for our staff to learn, grow and thrive.
And, while work experience and educational preparation are certainly important, we don't hire resumes. We hire talented individuals based on our culture and values - the core of which centers around our commitment to uphold a supportive work environment that fosters trust and mutual respect.
- Medical, prescription drug, dental, and vision insurance
- Wellness program
- Basic employee life insurance
- Short- and long-term disability insurance
- Health and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation, sick, and personal days
- Option to buy/sell vacations days
- Extended sick leave
- Pre-tax commuter benefit program