Full-time college students and instructors can join CCIM Institute as Academic members to grow their commercial real estate network and access CCIM Institute tools. If you are interested in earning the CCIM designation, you will need to join as a Candidate, Fast Track, or University Fast Track Member.
Student Membership ($50)
Begin building your professional network in college by joining CCIM at a reduced student rate. Student Membership is open to full-time undergraduate and graduate students and gives you access to benefits and a network that can help you in the classroom and give your career a fast start.Apply for
Student Membership benefits include:
University Partner Student Membership ($50)
Exclusively available to full-time undergraduate and graduate students aligned with approved colleges and universities , University Partner Student Membership gives you the same advantages as regular student membership, with access to enhanced benefits.Apply for
University Partner Student Membership
University Partner Student Membership benefits include:
- Free trial membership between August - December ($50 thereafter)
- 50% off registration for the CCIM Global Conference
- 50% off Preparing to Negotiate online course
- Bimonthly CCIM Student Connect email, which includes access to special industry reports and curated content
- Free access to professional mentoring via CCIM Mentor
- Access to Affinity Providers benefits
- Free subscription to Commercial Investment Real Estate magazine
*First-time University Partner Student Membership is free August 1 - December 31.
Faculty Membership ($165)
Use the latest commercial real estate technology and information in your classroom when you join CCIM as a Faculty Member. Faculty at AACSB-accredited or CCIM University Alliance colleges and universities are eligible for this membership.Apply for
Faculty Membership benefits include:
Academic memberships do not receive Institute Candidate member tuition discounts.