Steve Cannariato, CCIM, is the Brokerage Manager at Hawkins & Cannariato in Boise, Idaho. During his 40 years in commercial real estate, Cannariato has negotiated deals with clients such as Wells Fargo, American Express and FedEx. His experience also in includes over 100 transactions with doctors, dentists and hospitals.
Cannariato has been a CCIM Institute instructor since 1986. He was recognized as Robert L. Ward CCIM Instructor of the Year in 1997, CI 101 Instructor of the Year in 2012, and CI 103 Instructor of the Year three times.
Cannariato earned his master's degree in educational technology from Boise State University.
- CI 101: Financial Analysis for Commercial Investment Real Estate
- CI 103: User Decision Analysis for Commercial Investment Real Estate
- Commercial Real Estate Negotiations
- Evaluating Medical Office Building Development
- Foundations for Success in Commercial Real Estate
- Course Concepts Review