Working with Fiduciaries
The Course Will Teach You to
- Core principles and investment guidelines of fiduciary management
- The key obligations of fiduciaries and those who work on their behalf
- The risks and rewards of working on behalf of fiduciary clients
- What commercial real estate skills are most important to fiduciary clients and how to present to them
- How to assist fiduciary managers in making critical real estate investment decisions
- How to distinguish yourself and add value as a trusted real estate professional for fiduciaries
Fiduciaries represent a largely untapped source of business for commercial real estate professionals. Your skills as a trusted financial adviser can be of value to many large fiduciary investment real estate portfolios in helping them achieve their goals of long-term growth, income, diversity, and stability. In Working with Fiduciaries, learn what it takes to understand the needs of this unique client base and successfully tap into potential business. You’ll receive a comprehensive overview of the world of fiduciaries, including the various levels of fiduciary relationships, what makes a fiduciary account unique from other client types, and best practices in dealing with fiduciaries and their agents.
This course may require the use of a laptop or desktop computer with full Excel capabilities. Mobile devices, like iPads, tablets, and cellphones, will not run The CCIM Institute's macro-enabled spreadsheets.
PC: Microsoft Office 2000 or higher is necessary to run The CCIM Institute macro-enabled spreadsheets.
Mac: Mac versions of Microsoft Office 2004, 2011, 2016, or 365 are required to run The CCIM Institute macro-enabled spreadsheets.
Browser: The CCIM Institute courses are optimized for use with the Google Chrome web browser.