Syndication and Crowdfunding Workshop
This advanced workshop (formerly known as Ultimate Group Sponsor Workshop) provides you with the real estate syndication and crowdfunding techniques that will allow you to pool investor money to help finance your commercial real estate deals. Instructor Gene Trowbridge, CCIM, attorney and founding partner at Trowbridge Law Group, LLP, has worked with over $4 billion in equity offerings over the past six years and brings his real-world experience to this session. Learn how to attract private money while complying with securities laws. You'll also discover how to structure your deals, what legal entities to use, and other powerful tools to help you raise big money. Course highlights include:
- The current state of crowdfunding and whether this is a method of fundraising you can use.
- Various ownership structures used in syndication, such as tenant in common, limited partnerships, and limited liability companies.
- The way in which lenders look at financing real estate owned by a syndication.
- Changes in the way money can be raised after the JOBS Act, which created two avenues where advertising and solicitation can be used.
- Structures of cash distribution to investors and compensation plans for the sponsor.
- Networking opportunities to meet other similar-minded professionals.
View Upcoming Courses
Member: $175 | REALTOR®: $195 | Non-member: $215
Pricing may vary based on location.