CCIM's university outreach program is designed to help your students and graduates achieve their real estate career goals. CCIM is the designation to pursue for professional education, networking opportunities, and industry-leading technology in the commercial and investment real estate field.
Universities interested in joining the program should complete the university outreach program application (PDF).
Qualifications for Universities
The CCIM Institute recognizes that graduate school programs in real estate often complement the CCIM curriculum. The base criteria for partner universities include:
- Accreditation by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
- Master of Science in Real Estate or Master of Business Administration with a real estate concentration with a minimum of 4 courses in real estate studies
- At least 25% dedicated credit hours for the program are devoted to real estate courses
- That university program must have at least one (academic) faculty membership with CCIM Institute or one (current) designee as part of their program faculty.
- Upon acceptance as a University Alliance Partner, we agree to comply with the UA Reciprocal Education Agreement
Benefits for Universities