CCIM's university outreach program is designed to help your students and graduates achieve their real estate career goals. CCIM is the designation to pursue for professional education, networking opportunities, and industry-leading technology in the commercial and investment real estate field.
Universities interested in joining should complete the masters program or undergraduate program application.
Qualifications for Universities
The CCIM Institute recognizes that school programs in real estate often complement the CCIM curriculum. The base criteria for partner universities include:
- Accreditation by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ASBSP) or the International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE)
- Graduate Programs: Master of Science in Real Estate or Master of Business Administration with a real estate concentration with a minimum of 4 courses in real estate studies
- Undergraduate Programs: Bachelor's in Real Estate and/or Finance with a minimum of 2 courses in real estate and/or finance studies.
- At least 25% dedicated credit hours for the program are devoted to real estate courses
- The qualifying university program must have at least one (academic) faculty membership with CCIM Institute or one (current) designee as part of their program faculty
- Upon acceptance as a University Alliance Partner, comply with the UA Reciprocal Education Agreement
Benefits for Universities
- Graduates within the last five years from qualified universities can expedite their road to the CCIM designation through the University Fast Track program
- Professors can join CCIM at a discounted faculty rate
- Graduate and undergraduate students can join CCIM at a discounted student rate
- Access to the industry-leading CCIM designation course content and real-world case studies
- Access to Site To Do Business, which provides invaluable market, demographic and trend research
- Customized spreadsheets for detailed financial and market feasibility analysis
- State-of-the-art education on current trends through the Ward Center for Real Estate Studies
- Networking opportunities through local CCIM Chapters
- Annual Scholarships granted through CCIM Foundation