Cultural Diversity Education Program
Commercial real estate’s workforce of today will not look like the workforce of tomorrow.
CCIM Institute's Cultural Diversity Education Program (CDEP) is committed to advancing the professional growth of underrepresented groups in the commercial real estate industry. Qualified applicants will learn the CCIM approach to investment strategy, financial analysis, and market analysis.
Since its inception, more than 1,500 students in the program have completed one of our two-day introductory courses, and some have gone on to earn the CCIM Designation.
Approved participants receive:
- A $100 discount on tuition for the Foundations for Success in Commercial Real Estate Course, available in classroom or online;* and
- A discounted tuition price of $915 on each CCIM core course (CI 101-104).*
*Note: Discounts are not applied to prior coursework completed before application approval.
CI 101 | Make the right investment calculation for your client
CI 102 | Forecast future demand and make the optimal site selection
CI 103 | Assess occupancy economics from different perspectives to make better decisions
CI 104 | Optimize return on capital and quantify real estate risk
In order to be eligible for CDEP, you must meet the following criteria:
- Are a permanent resident or U.S. citizen;
- Are currently active in the real estate profession or a related industry; and
- Have demonstrated extraordinary commitment to advancing professional growth of underrepresented groups in the commercial real estate industry.
fill out the online application form. In addition to basic information, be prepared to provide:
- A current resume (PDF) or a link to your LinkedIn profile;
- Three (3) signed letters of recommendation explaining why you would be a good fit for the Cultural Diversity Education Program with CCIM Institute; and
- Answers to six essay questions about why you want to participate in this program.
All application materials must be submitted at one time.
Applications are reviewed monthly until all vouchers are distributed.