Real Estate Development: Dispositions
This course is part of the Development Specialty Track. Learn more.
In this course, Mark Van Ark, CCIM, addresses the disposition tasks that include the seller's due diligence, sales contracts, pre- and post-closing conditions, and seller-financing opportunities. At the end of each state of development, the developer should evaluate what value has been created (or lost) at each stage of development, what skills are required for the next stage of development, and the financial risk associated with moving to the next stage of development.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Describe the value of dispositions in the real estate development process
- Define seller's due diligence
- Explain a disposition strategy
- List important features of a sales contract
- Analyze the pros and cons of seller financing
- Explain post-closing conditions and concerns
View Upcoming Courses
Member: $215 | REALTOR®: $235 | Non-member: $255