Pius K. Leung, CCIM, CPM, is Executive Vice President at RealNex, LLC, a commercial real estate software company in Houston. During his 37 years in commercial real estate, Leung has represented foreign investors in multifamily and retail investments. He was the Chief Administrative Officer of ARGUS Software from 2010 - 2013.
Leung has been a CCIM Institute instructor for over 15 years. He has taught courses in Czech Republic, Poland, Mexico, South Korea, Russia, Taiwan, China, and Japan. He is a visiting professor of the School of International Economic and Trade of the University of International Business and Economic in Beijing, China.
He was the 2010 Recipient of Susan G. Groeneveld, CCIM, Visionary Award by CCIM Institute. He was also recognized as the REALTOR® of the Year in 2002 and International REALTOR® of the Year in 1998 by the Houston Association of REALTORS®.
Leung served as CCIM Institute President in 2005 and President of the CCIM Foundation in 2017.
He earned his Bachelor and Master of Accountancy from the University of Mississippi.
- CI 101: Financial Analysis for Commercial Investment Real Estate
- CI 104: Investment Decision Analysis for Commercial Investment Real Estate
- Course Concepts Review (CCR) for the Comprehensive Exam
- Financial Analysis Tools for Commercial Real Estate
- Foundations for Success in Commercial Real Estate