Teaching for CCIM Institute
CCIM Institute's faculty are experienced commercial real estate professionals who have also earned the CCIM Designation. This esteemed cadre represent the pinnacle of excellence in the field of Commercial Investment Real Estate education. If you're ready to share your knowledge and train future CCIM Designees, consider teaching with CCIM Institute.
Senior Instructor Emeritus Steve Price, CCIM, on the Value and Time Commitment of Becoming a CCIM Institute Faculty Member
- Must be a CCIM Designee in good standing
- Must be a current commercial real estate practitioner
- Possess strong presentation skills
- Proficiency in technological tools
- Commit to ongoing training and professional development
Applicants are expected to provide:
- Explanation of any previous teaching experience
- Preferred core course and format
- Details about your career and your specialties
- Application Submission Deadline: July 1, 2022
- Telephone Screenings: July 2022
- In-Person Auditions: Fall 2022 | Chicago
- Successful Candidates Invited to Instructor Candidate Workshop: February 2023 | Location TBD
- New Instructor Orientation: April 2023 | Boston
- Workshop Leader Assignments: 2Q2023
Questions? Contact Denise Rosemon at firstname.lastname@example.org.
EEO: The CCIM Institute contracts with instructors without attention to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or veteran or disability status.