In the commercial real estate world, effectively analyzing the financial impact and potential options of a real estate decision isn't everything. Your negotiation skills are also critical to the success of any transaction. When faced with difficult issues between parties, the ability to expertly negotiate and influence the situation can help prevent negative outcomes, including killing the deal. While many of us have developed our own negotiation styles over time, this online, self-paced course will offer you a proven method employed by CCIMs worldwide that could make all the difference in your dealmaking and business growth.
The concepts and strategies taught in this course include:
- Differentiating interests from positions and setting your bottom line.
- Dealing with unethical tactics.
- Overcoming the high-low game.
- Asking the right questions.
- Understanding and communicating the consequences of no deal.
- Keeping negotiations on track using a proven three-step process.
The online self-paced format allows you to access the course on demand and to progress on your own schedule.
View Upcoming Courses
Member: $370 | Non-member: $475