CI 104 Revisited: Investment Decision Models (with/without CE credit)
In this comprehensive review of CCIM designation CI 104 core concepts, you'll refresh your skills in applying key investor decision-making analyses to optimize investment returns, effectively forecasting investment performance, and financing commercial real estate investments. Key focus areas include:
- Calculating and applying taxation concepts and allocations for improvements and land, as well as addressing cost-recovery issues
- Understanding the relationship between risk and return for the three major asset classes
- Forecasting annual cash flows and sales proceeds after tax for an asset
- Using different options for the capital structure of an investment
- Comparing investment performance using net present value (NPV), internal rate of return (IRR), and capital accumulation
This course can be purchased with or without CE credit. As these are new courses, the institute has begun the application process for CE approval of the online format as well as approval from independent state commissions. We are also happy to support our members that have licenses in states where course submission via individual credit is permitted. We will provide updates as credit is received.
The online self-paced format makes them convenient for you to complete in your own time and on your own schedule.
Without CE credit; CCIM designees: $225
With CE credit (pending availability); CCIM designees: $250