Carmela Ma, CCIM, CIPS, FRICS, is President/CEO of CJM Associates, Inc. in Beverly Hills, Calif. During her 45 years in commercial real estate, Ma has negotiated industrial, multifamily, and office transactions with trusts, attorneys, global investors, CPA firms, and asset managers.
Ma has been a CCIM Institute instructor since 1994 and also teaches extensively outside of CCIM Institute.
Ma was awarded Instructor of the Year in 2003, CI 104 Senior Instructor of the Year in 2011, and the CCIM People's Choice Award in 2003, 2006, and 2014. Real Estate Southern California named her as one of their Most Influential Women in Real Estate in 2008. She was also recognized as one of the Women at the Top by Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW) in 2009.
Ma studied at the University of Southern California and the University of Hong Kong.
- CI 101: Financial Analysis for Commercial Investment Real Estate
- CI 104: Investment Analysis for Commercial Investment Real Estate
- Commercial Real Estate Negotiations
- Disposition Strategies
- Financial Analysis Tools for Commercial Real Estate
- Global Commercial Real Estate
- Residential Real Estate Financial Analysis
- Troubled Assets