The CCIM Institute was established in 1954 to give commercial real estate practitioners a previously unrealized opportunity to further their business practices through focused education and networking opportunities.
Today, with the addition of advanced technology tools, CCIM is the global leader in commercial and investment real estate education and services. And the coveted CCIM designation, recognized as a hallmark of professional competency, affords members an undisputed competitive advantage.
Belonging to CCIM means being part of an ethical and knowledgeable network that fosters lasting relationships based on mutual respect. Our membership represents diversity in culture, gender, and age from all disciplines in the commercial real estate industry.
Leadership and Governance
The CCIM Institute is administered by CCIM designees who volunteer their time and expertise. These commercial real estate professionals work in conjunction with CCIM's team of association professionals to carry out the Institute's mission. Our official name is The CCIM Institute of the National Association of REALTORS®. We are a 501(c)(6) trade association.
- Contact your chapter for local volunteer opportunities (year round)
- Audit Committee
- Board of Directors (2014 Application Deadline March 31)
- Executive Committee (2014 Application Deadline March 31)
- First Vice President (2014 Application Deadline March 31)
- Treasurer-Elect (2014 Application Deadline February 4)
- Governance Committee (2014 Application Deadline July 25)
- Committee Member at Large Volunteer (2014 Application Deadline June 6)
Ward Center Classes
The Ward Center curriculum includes courses on a variety of topics. Most are available for licensed delivery by approved sponsors such as CCIM chapters. For more information, please contact Angela Hawk, Ward Center Program Manager.
- Advanced Market Analysis (also offered online)
- Commercial Real Estate Negotiations
- Financial Analysis Tools for Commercial Real Estate
- Foundations for Success in Commercial Real Estate
- Fundamentals of Tenant Representation
- Residential Real Estate Financial Analysis
- Ultimate Group Sponsor Workshop
- Advanced Market Analysis (also offered in classroom)
- Before and After Tax Discounted Cash Flow Analysis
- Communication Skills for Business Professionals
- Creating Reliable Valuations
- Disposition Analysis for Commercial Real Estate
- Essential HP 10bII Financial Calculator Skills for Commercial Real Estate
- Feasibility Analysis for Commercial Real Estate
- Fundamentals of Real Estate Auctions
- High-Tech Marketing for Commercial Real Estate
- Real Estate Applications of Time Value of Money Concepts
- Real Estate Financial Analysis Using Excel
- Understanding ARGUS
- User Cost of Occupancy Analysis
Continuing and Corporate Education; Ward Center for Real Estate Studies; Tuition and Scholarship.
CIRE Magazine Features; Articles; CCIM Quarterly Market Trends; Site To Do Business; Public Policy.
STDB Online; Mailbridge; CCIM Green; Social Media; Find a Professional Program
CCIM Conference; Chapter Hosted Education; Seminars; Webinars.
International certification program presence in over 30 countries.
Discounts, benefits and accelerated certification path for students and faculty at partner schools.
Face-to-Face Networking Events; National Virtual Deal Making sessions; Convenient local chapters.
CCIM Foundation; Cultural Diversity Education Program.