- 1Q2019 Commercial Real Estate Insights Report
1Q2019 Commercial Real Estate Insights Report
- Tax Extenders Coalition Letter
- 3Q19 Commercial Real Estate Insights Report
3Q19 Commercial Real Estate Insights Report
- Extender Letter Section 179D
Extender Letter Section 179D
- 2019 Commercial Investment Real Estate Media Kit
2019 Commercial Investment Real Estate Media Kit
- Site Settings
© @currentYear CCIM Institute | 430 North Michigan Avenue, Suite 700, Chicago, IL 60611 | (312) 321-4460
Need help? Start here .
- Login Support
If you're unable to log in, try resetting your password. If a password reset does not resolve the issue, contact us at (312) 321-4460.
Reset My Password
- CCIM Institute Expense Report
- CCIM Live!: Real Estate Gifts: A New Market Niche
W. Duncan Patterson, CCIM, shared insights on real estate gifting at CCIM Live in Denver. Learn how to help your clients explore available tax savings while evaluating the potential for family legacy, retirement income, and philanthropy through real property gifts.
- CCIM Live!: The T's in Technology
What apps are commercial real estate pros using for business? Todd Clarke, CCIM, and Todd Kuhlmann, CCIM, discussed their favorites during The T's in Technology session at the CCIM Live conference in Denver.true472
- CARES Act Summary Guide
Guide to the The $2 trillion Coronavirus, Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act for commercial real estate professionals. Prepared by CCIM Institute and IREM.
- NAR 1031 exchange letter
NAR 1031 exchange letter to IRS and Treasury
- 2016 CCIM Course Schedule
- April 20th Coalition Letter on 1031 Clarification
Clarification on 1031 Exchange Deadline Extension: CCIM Institute joined a coalition of real estate associations urging clarification from the Treasury Department and the IRS on the extension of deadlines for 1031 like-kind exchanges.
- Joint Trades COVID-19 Letter
- 2017 Chapter Leadership Training Agenda - Aug 7-9 2016
- March 26 housing coalition letter
Housing and Construction Essential Service: CCIM Institute joined a coalition of industry group urging home construction be considered an “essential service.”
- NAR Myth Buster
- Rental Assistance and Forbearance letter
Rental Assistance and Forbearance letter
- NAR Commercial Advocacy April 2020
- Bill: Coronavirus Preparedness and Response Supplemental Appropriations Act
Coronavirus Preparedness and Response Supplemental Appropriations Act
- July 15 Additional Relief for Real Estate Industry letter
CCIM July 15 Additional Relief for Real Estate Industry letter