The RERC/CCIM Investment Trends Quarterly (ITQ) is produced by the Chicago-based Real Estate Research Corporation (RERC) in association with and for the 16,000 members of the CCIM Institute. The report provides timely insight into major real estate indicators for core income-producing properties. The ITQ is a free benefit of CCIM membership and features respected narrative from Ken Riggs, CCIM, CRE, MAI, the CCIM Institute’s chief real estate economist and the president and CEO of RERC. In each issue, readers get an invaluable perspective on the industry, including:
It's all the market intelligence you need to stay at the forefront of national investment and transaction trends. Email email@example.com with questions or suggestions.
- National economic information and statistics
- Transaction volume, pricing, and capitalization rates
- Absorption/vacancy forecasts
- National sales data for five major property types
- Real estate investment conditions ratings
- Exclusive CCIM members' attitudinal ratings