Renew Your 2021 Membership
Given the current disruption in the real estate landscape, now's the time to make sure you have every advantage at your fingertips. A CCIM Institute membership offers everything you need to weather the storm and tap into new opportunities, including discounts on education to refresh your skills or build a new one, access to the global CCIM community, Site To Do Business, and more.
Regain Access to Your Member Benefits
The Dec. 31, 2020, renewal deadline has passed and access to your CCIM Institute member benefits has expired. Renew today to stay connected and maintain access to key benefits such as Site To Do Business, tuition discounts, Commercial Investment Real Estate magazine, promotional use of the CCIM designation (designees only), and more.
In 2021, Your Membership Includes:
- More member-exclusive insights from CCIM Institute Chief Economist K.C. Conway, CCIM, MAI, CRE, CCIM instructors, and Commercial Investment Real Estate magazine contributors
- The new Site To Do Business Concierge service for expedited data and analysis solutions
- A new, more powerful CCIM Mentoring Program that connects CCIM Institute candidate members and new designees with experienced CCIMs or a group of peers for guidance
- Exclusive tuition discounts, including new, timely courses from CCIM Institute's Ward Center for Real Estate Studies
- Designees only: Promotional use of the CCIM designation and pin, along with a new promotional toolkit
View a complete list of your membership benefits online
And be sure to renew your local CCIM chapter membership to stay connected to the CCIM community in your market for more business opportunities in 2021.
Log in using the above link, and click on the Memberships tab (highlighted in red) to renew.
*CCIM designees: If you were unable to gain access to the complimentary courses incentive offer before Jan. 1, 2021, you can still qualify for the incentive offer based on the date of your help inquiry (upon successful renewal). You should have received a separate email with redemption instructions for this incentive in January. You can redeem the offer any time before July 1, 2021.
Need step-by-step instructions? Start here.
PLEASE NOTE: If this is your first time accessing your account since July 1, visit
ccim.com/help for login instructions in order to access the new My Account system.
If you've already done so, log in to My Account on ccim.com and click on the "Memberships" tab. Click "View Inactive Memberships" and select "Renew" next to the membership with the most recent "End Date." Then simply follow the remaining instructions for renewing your CCIM Institute and chapter memberships, including setting up auto-renewal.
Before following the steps below, log in to your My Account Portal. You can also get to your My Account Portal by logging in to ccim.com and clicking "My Account."
- Within your My Account Portal, on the left side of the screen, click "Memberships." If your membership has expired, click "View Inactive Memberships."
- Click "Renew" next to the membership you would like to renew. If you are selecting an expired membership, select the one with the most recent "End Date." Most members should start with their global/national designee or candidate membership, not their local chapter membership, which can be added later.
- Select your renewal plan. Most members should proceed with the default 1 Year Calendar option. Otherwise, select your plan.
- Click "Renew."
- Renew or add local chapter memberships. Under "Chapter Memberships," click "Add Item." This step is required for new or renewing chapter members this year. If you’re a renewing member and your chapter does not appear, you will receive a separate invoice directly from that chapter soon.
- If applicable, select your chapter from the list and click "Add Item."
- To add a donation to the CCIM Foundation, click on the "CCIM Foundation Donation" box.
- Once you’ve selected all your additional items, click "Add to Cart." If you don’t have additional items to purchase, click the shopping cart in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Review your order. Your global/national membership, as well as any chapter membership(s) or CCIM Foundation donations you’ve selected, should appear in your cart.
- If everything looks correct, click "Checkout" and proceed with the checkout process.