Renew Your 2022 Membership
CCIM Institute membership provides value and practical resources throughout the year to fuel your professional development and grow your business. Whether it's through our Commercial Investment Real Estate magazine and podcast, Commercial Real Estate Insights reports, free webinars featuring CCIM Institute Chief Economist K.C. Conway, CCIM, CRE, MAI, complimentary access to our digital toolkit Site To Do Business, or discounts on all our education, CCIM Institute is your go-to resource for education, dealmaking, and community. Renew today so this value continues into 2022.
Candidates: Renew Early for an Exclusive Incentive
INCENTIVE DEADLINE EXTENDED — Renew by Dec. 15 to receive one core curriculum course (CI 101-CI 104) for just $995 (a $205-$740 savings).*
Designees: Become a Mentor for an Exclusive Incentive
The first 50 designees to become an mentor in the 2022 CCIM Mentoring Program will receive a 50% refund on your 2022 membership.**
In 2022, Your Membership Includes:
- Complimentary print and online subscription to Commercial Investment Real Estate magazine and podcast
- More member-exclusive insights from CCIM Institute Chief Economist K.C. Conway, CCIM, MAI, CRE, CCIM instructors, and Commercial Investment Real Estate magazine contributors
- The new Site To Do Business Concierge service for expedited data and analysis solutions
- A new, more powerful CCIM Mentoring Program that connects CCIM Institute candidate members and new designees with experienced CCIMs for guidance
- Exclusive tuition discounts, including new, timely courses from CCIM Institute's Ward Center for Real Estate Studies
- Designees only: Continued promotional use of the CCIM designation and pin, along with access to the CCIM Promotional Toolkit
View a complete list of your membership benefits online
And be sure to renew your local CCIM chapter membership to stay connected to the CCIM community in your market for more business opportunities in 2022.
Log in using the above link, and click on the Memberships tab (highlighted in red) to renew. While you're there, be sure to set up auto-renewal for hassle-free convenient payment every year.
Need step-by-step instructions? Start here.
Log in to My Account on ccim.com and click on the "Memberships" tab. Click "Renew" next to your membership. Then simply follow the remaining instructions for renewing your CCIM Institute and chapter memberships, including setting up auto-renewal. To set up auto-renewal on any existing membership, click "Manage" next to your membership.
Before following the steps below, log in to your My Account Portal. You can also get to your My Account Portal by logging in to ccim.com and clicking "My Account."
- Within your My Account Portal, on the left side of the screen, click "
Memberships." If your membership has expired, click "View Inactive Memberships."
- Click "Renew" next to the membership you would like to renew. If you are selecting an expired membership, select the one with the most recent "End Date." Most members should start with their global/national designee or candidate membership, not their local chapter membership, which can be added later.
- Select your renewal plan. Most members should proceed with the default 1 Year Calendar option. Otherwise, select your plan.
- Click "Renew."
- Renew or add local chapter memberships. Under "Chapter Memberships," click "Add Item." This step is required for new or renewing chapter members this year. If you’re a renewing member and your chapter does not appear, you will receive a separate invoice directly from that chapter soon.
- If applicable, select your chapter from the list and click "Add Item."
- To add a donation to the CCIM Foundation, click on the "CCIM Foundation Donation" box.
- Once you’ve selected all your additional items, click "Add to Cart." If you don’t have additional items to purchase, click the shopping cart in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Review your order. Your global/national membership, as well as any chapter membership(s) or CCIM Foundation donations you’ve selected, should appear in your cart.
- If everything looks correct, click "Checkout" and proceed with the checkout process.
*Incentive is nontransferable and available only to candidates who renew by Dec. 15, 2021. Class must be taken between Jan. 1 and June 30, 2022. Candidate incentive redemption instructions will be sent via email mid-January 2022.
**Limited to the first 50 designees who sign up at mentoring.ccim.com by Jan. 15, 2022. Active mentorship requires a minimum of two active mentee relationships for a minimum of three months each. Active mentee relationships must begin before June 30, 2022. 50% reimbursement of qualified designees will occur in July 2022.