Renew Your 2021 Membership
Given the current disruption in the real estate landscape, now's the time to make sure you have every advantage at your fingertips. A CCIM Institute membership offers everything you need to weather the storm and tap into new opportunities, including discounts on education to refresh your skills or build a new one, access to the global CCIM community, Site To Do Business, and more.
Renew or join before Oct. 31 to receive these exclusive incentives:
Designees: Complimentary registration for any two new courses on the following topics*: capital markets, last-mile distribution, leasing strategies, or troubled assets
Candidates: $300 off your next core curriculum course**
New Members: 15 months of membership for the price of 12***
Lapsed Designees Who Rejoin: 15 months of membership for the price of 12 and waiving of reinstatement fee***
Your Membership Includes:
- Exclusive tuition discounts, including the more than 60 courses offered through the
Ward Center for Real Estate Studies
- Free registration to the
2020 CCIM Global Conference this November
- Access to the CCIM global community for support, additional expertise, and referrals
- Site To Do Business: A leading CRE tech solution for data and analysis
View a complete list of your membership benefits online
Log in using the above link, and click on the Memberships tab to renew.
*Course topics subject to change. You'll receive a separate email with redemption instructions for this incentive in November. Once you receive the instructions, you can redeem the offer any time before July 1, 2021.
**$300 discount may only be used on CI 101, 102, 103, or 104 that is held before Dec. 31, 2021, and may be combined with the member discount, excluding CDEP. You'll receive a separate email with redemption instructions for this incentive in November. Once you receive the instructions, you can redeem the offer any time before July 1, 2021.
***Extended membership expires on Dec. 31, 2021, regardless of start date.
Need step-by-step instructions? Start here.
PLEASE NOTE: If this is your first time accessing your account since July 1, visit
ccim.com/help for login instructions in order to access the new My Account system.
If you've already done so, log in to My Account on ccim.com and click on the Membership tab. Simply follow these step-by-step instructions for renewing your CCIM Institute and Chapter memberships, including setting up auto-renewal.
Before following the steps below, log in to your My Account Portal. You can also get to your My Account Portal by logging in to ccim.com and clicking "My Account."
- Within your My Account Portal, on the left side of the screen, click “
Memberships.” If your membership has recently expired, click "View Inactive Memberships."
- Click “Renew” next to the membership you would like to renew. Most members should start with their global/national designee or candidate membership, not their local chapter membership, which can be added later.
- Select your renewal plan. Most members should proceed with the default 1 Year Calendar option. Otherwise, select your plan.
- Click “Renew.”
- Renew or add local chapter memberships. Under “Chapter Memberships,” click “Add Item.” This step is required for new or renewing chapter members this year. If you’re a renewing member and your chapter does not appear, you will receive a separate invoice directly from that chapter soon.
- If applicable, select your chapter from the list and click “Add Item.”
- To add a donation to the CCIM Foundation, click on the “CCIM Foundation Donation” box.
- Once you’ve selected all your additional items, click “Add to Cart.” If you don’t have additional items to purchase, click the shopping cart in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Review your order. Your global/national membership, as well as any chapter membership(s) or CCIM Foundation donations you’ve selected, should appear in your cart.
- If everything looks correct, click “Checkout” and proceed with the checkout process.