Continuing Education (CE) credit for CCIM Institute courses is granted through local commissions and national governing entities. It is available on a state-by-state basis for broker and sales real estate renewal as well as select appraisal and finance renewals. Our state approval schedule is updated on a monthly basis.
Browse Courses That Qualify
Register for a course
For questions about courses available in your state, please email
firstname.lastname@example.org. Regular business hours are Monday - Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. CT.
CCIM Designation Core Courses
The following CE processing fees are applicable for CCIM designation curriculum core courses (CI 101 - CI 104):
- CCIM Institute Members - $25
- Non-members - $35
- Requests more than 10 days after course end date - $50
The Ward Center for Real Estate Studies
To enhance your professional development and assist with license renewal, CCIM Institute provides complimentary continuing education credit for all approved Ward Center courses.
- Students are required to submit a signed student affidavit form prior to the completion of the course.
- Student affidavits are located on each
eCampus course site.
CCIM Institute is an approved sponsor for the following professional organization:
- CPA - National Association of State Boards of Accountancy
CCIM Education Policies for Continuing Education
Be advised that students must meet state requirements to receive a certificate. Because attendance requirements vary state to state, please consult your local commission guidelines to verify the requirements for your specific state license. Attendance certificates are available within three weeks of the course completion date through the My Resources section of
My Account. Certificates are listed under Course History.
State course approvals are subject to change without notice. The amount of credit/clock hours granted is solely at the discretion of the individual state or professional entity. CCIM Institute must follow all state guidelines. State approval of a CCIM course does not constitute an endorsement of the views and opinions expressed by the course sponsor, author, or lectures.
For more information on CE credit through CCIM Institute, please contact us at +1 (312) 321-4460, ext. 8566 or
State-Specific Continuing Education Information
Residents of California, Louisiana, Missouri, Nevada, North Carolina, and Texas are subject to additional policies and regulations regarding CE credit. CCIM Institute follows the state-specific guidelines below:
CCIM Institute will provide attendance verification for students submitting an equivalency petition to the CA Department of Real Estate for continuing education. Petition. To qualify for attendance verification, CA licensees must:
- Meet the requirement of 90% or better attendance.
- Must successfully complete the course with a score of 70% or better.
- Are required to submit their own documentation directly to California DRE
- Must submit equivalency petition with all documentation for consideration. Access the California DRE equivalency petition
Louisiana, Missouri, and North Carolina
- All state rosters for Louisiana, Missouri and North Carolina should be submitted to the instructor by the third day of the class.
- For Missouri and North Carolina, licensees must also submit the CE request prior to the class end date.
- Starting January 1, 2020, licensees requesting CE credit for Louisiana must submit their requests no later than one day after the course end date to avoid Louisiana's late submission fee. CCIM may submit late requests, but the licensee will be responsible for late fees imposed by the Louisiana Real Estate Commission, which can be up to $450.00.
- For Missouri licensees, the exam must be completed within seven days of the course end date.
- Missouri and North Carolina do not allow CCIM Institute to submit late submissions for CE credit.
- North Carolina Real Estate Commission prohibits the issuance of continuing education credit during the period of June 11 – June 30. Licensees must report their CE credit before June 30th of each year. Be advised that there are substantial fines for late reporting.
- Upon completion of the course, Nevada requires submission of the state evaluation form, prior to the issuance of a CE certificate.
- Nevada course evaluation forms are provided at the course site or may be requested via email at
- CCIM Institute's MCE provider number is 0099.
- Licensees must successfully complete the course exam in order to receive credit.
- Only MCE (non-core) credit is available.
- CCIM core designation courses (CI 101, CI 102, CI 103, and CI 104) are approved through the TREC Professional Designation Program. All licensees must complete the
TREC Professional Designation Form and submit it along with with the CE certificate to
- CCIM Institute will upload CE credit for all approved non-designation (Ward Center) courses.
If you have any questions regarding state specific guidelines, please contact the CE Department at
email@example.com or (312) 321-4504.
Register for a course