2013 Capitol Hill Visit Day
- 1 of 16
2013 Capitol Hill Visit: April 10
Join CCIM Institute and IREM for the eleventh annual Capitol Hill Visit on April 10, 2013 in Washington, D.C. This event gives CCIMs an opportunity to meet with U.S. Representatives and Senators to lobby on important industry issues. The Capitol Hill Visit is a joint venture with IREM, a sister organization, that shares our interests in commercial real estate. This partnership naturally becomes one of the largest national lobbying efforts to represent your interests.
- April 2, 2013 — Webinar Federal Issues Briefing 2:00-3:00pm CST (rescheduled from March 27)
- April 9, 2013 — Member Orientation and regional caucus 2:00 - 5:00 p.m. EDT
- April 10, 2013 — Capitol Hill Visit Day (contact your Capitol Hill Coordinator)
You will be directed to the Insitute of Real Estate Management's website to register.
Prepare and review the 2013 Capitol Hill Visit issues using the briefing papers to understand and guide your research on carried interest, internet sales tax fairness and lead paint in commercial buildings.
- $500 Chapter Reimbursment Procedure
- Information Packet for Capitol Hill Coordinators and CCIM Chapters
For Capitol Hill Chapter Coordinators:
The Top 10 Things You Need to Know (First-Time Attendees see video below)
The Top 10 Things You Need to Know
NOTE: Legislative Liaison Adriann Murawski (not Murowski) may be contacted at email@example.com.