Conferences & Meetings
Conferences & Meetings
Spring Midyear Business Meetings: March 22-25, 2015 - Fairmont Chicago Millenium Park
Register for the Midyear Meetings
Midyear Meetings registration deadline: March 16, 2015
- Make your reservation at the Fairmont Chicago Millennium Park hotel here or by calling (800) 526-2008
discount reservation deadline: March 2, 2015
- Download the 2015 CCIM Institute Midyear Business Meetings Schedule (doc) and see who's attending (xls).
- Register for these networking opportunities at the Midyear Business Meetings:
- Taste of Chicago Reception: Please join CCIM IL Chapter for their March 23, 2015 Taste of Chicago Reception. This event will be at One Prudential Plaza, on the 11th Floor, which overlooks Millennium Park. Food will be served showcasing the diversity of Chicago's dining community, an open bar featuring Chicago's local craft beers and wines, complemented by a live band. Business casual is requested and a photo ID is required. Attendance is limited to 175 guests. The CCIM Foundation (the charitable arm of the CCIM Institute) is supporting the event by hosting a raffle of great gifts and gadgets (tickets are $25 each or five for $100) to benefit the scholarship funds offered through the CCIM Chapters. Tickets will be sold prior to the event as well as on-site.
- Women of CCIM Reception: Honor the professional women of CCIM at this reception hosted by 2015 CCIM Institute President, Mark Macek, CCIM. Celebrate and unwind while networking with the industry’s top women professionals.
- New Member Reception: Welcome and network with new CCIMs and first-time meeting attendees as we kick off the Midyear Business Meetings.
2015 Chapter Officer Training – August 9-11, 2015
- Make your reservations at the Fairmont Hotel – Chicago - discount reservation deadline: July 9, 2015
- August 9 – RVP Training starting at noon
- August 10-11 – Chapter Officer Training
- More information coming soon.
Fall Annual Governance Meetings - Hyatt Regency Austin
- Make your reservations
- Governance Meetings: Oct. 26 - 30, 2015
- Annual Conference: Oct. 27-28, 2015
Discover which 2015 industry tradeshows the Institute will be participating in.
Spring - Fairmont Chicago
- Governance Meetings: April 3 – 6, 2016
- Governance Meetings: Oct 24 - 27, 2016
- Annual Conference: Oct 28 - 29, 2016
Support Your Association
You can make a positive impact for the association when you reserve your hotel room at a CCIM Host Hotel. If we do not use the specified number of hotel rooms, which can happen when attendees book outside of the host hotels, we incur increased cost for any un-sold room night in our committed block of rooms. Help us avoid these costs and continue to re-invest in future association initiatives.
Interested in sponsoring an event? Learn more about CCIM Industry Partnership.