For Candidates Only
For Candidates Only
This is your single source for all things related to the CCIM candidacy. You'll find information on upcoming deadlines, details on completing the CCIM designation program, a quick-link to the designation course schedule, and more.
|Los Angeles - Westin Bonaventure||Aug. 4, 2014||Sept. 19, 2014||Oct. 18-19, 2014||Oct. 20, 2014|
|Seoul, Korea||Aug. 4, 2014||Sept. 29, 2014||Nov. 13-14, 2014||Nov. 15, 2014|
|Chicago - Fairmont||Jan. 5, 2015||Feb. 16, 2015||
Mar. 22-23, 2015
|Mar. 24, 2015|
|Fall - Hyatt Regency Austin||Aug. 3, 2015||Sept. 7 2015||
Oct. 25-26, 2015
|Oct. 27, 2015|
For many candidates, an approved Portfolio of Qualifying Experience is one of the last steps before earning the CCIM pin.
This July 2012 webinar explains the requirements for submitting a portfolio, the different submission methods, and answers to some of the most frequently asked portfolio questions.
The Comprehensive Examination tests your knowledge of the key elements from CI 101 — CI 104 and is the final requirement to earning the CCIM designation. The full-day exam is preceded by an optional two-day Course Concepts Review.
- Completion of education requirements
- Approved Portfolio of Qualifying Experience
- Course Concepts Review - $645
- Comprehensive Examination - $275
- Online Tutorial - $100
- Registration - Download the CCR & Comp Exam registration form (250Kb, PDF)
- Comprehensive Exam and Course Concepts Review (CCR) FAQs
Earning the Pin
Earning the CCIM designation distinguishes you as a commercial real estate expert. Familiarize yourself with the requirements for earning the CCIM pin.
As a candidate, you have access to technology tools, information, and other benefits that can help you in your career. These benefits are listed on the membership pages.
Access the most up-to-date list of designation courses coming to your area. More than 250 courses in 50 markets are offered each year around the world and online, ensuring you have access to the courses you need when and where you need them.
In order for the CCIM Designation to continue to represent only those professionals who have completed all designation requirements, we've compiled guidelines for candidates to follow. All candidates must adhere to these guidelines to remain a candidate in good standing with the CCIM Institute.
Once you register for a course, you can log in to eCampus Learning Management System. Pre-study materials, downloadable course reference manuals, discussion boards, and other resources are all available on eCampus.
Ward Center Classes
The Ward Center curriculum includes courses on a variety of topics. Most are available for licensed delivery by approved sponsors such as CCIM chapters. For more information, please contact Angela Hawk, Ward Center Program Manager.
- Advanced Market Analysis (also offered online)
- Commercial Real Estate Negotiations
- Financial Analysis Tools for Commercial Real Estate
- Foundations for Success in Commercial Real Estate
- Fundamentals of Tenant Representation
- Residential Real Estate Financial Analysis
- Ultimate Group Sponsor Workshop
- Advanced Market Analysis (also offered in classroom)
- Before and After Tax Discounted Cash Flow Analysis
- Communication Skills for Business Professionals
- Creating Reliable Valuations
- Disposition Analysis for Commercial Real Estate
- Essential HP 10bII Financial Calculator Skills for Commercial Real Estate
- Feasibility Analysis for Commercial Real Estate
- Fundamentals of Real Estate Auctions
- High-Tech Marketing for Commercial Real Estate
- Real Estate Applications of Time Value of Money Concepts
- Real Estate Financial Analysis Using Excel
- Understanding ARGUS
- User Cost of Occupancy Analysis
Government & Military Discount
Open to all government and military individuals working in a government agency or in the military, and it qualifies the individual for an institute or designee-class membership.
We are in the GSA Catalog! Look us up.