CCIM Institute Affinity Benefit Program
CCIM Institute members: take advantage of additional member benefits available from Affinity Providers.
CCIM members receive free access to Snazzy Traveler for an entire year, which normally costs $99. Members' access provides them with discount rates on hotels, rental cars, luxury cruises, and activities at discounts between 15 to 40 percent.
This commercial real estate CRM subscription is available to CCIM member with a 15% discount. ClientLook gives you a platform to easily track deal-activities, emails, clients, and more.
ClientLook CRM Overview for CCIM Members
BigBoysBlast is a commercial real estate marketing tool that helps brokers and property owners market their commercial and investment property to over 10,500 investors and over 126,000 real estate professionals across the U.S., Canada, and internationally. CCIM members get $30 off the flier broadcasting service.
TheAnalyst® PRO application provides over 20 powerful tools, accessible from your desktop and all mobile devices. TheAnalyst PRO's calculators, analysis reports, location risk analysis, property tour and rating capability, and website lead-generating widgets give you the mobile edge you need to be a PRO. TheAnalyst PRO was rated a #1 download and top application by Apple Business.
This special CCIM-version of TheAnalyst® PRO offers free, unlimited access to seven of TheAnalyst PRO's most popular calculators and tools. Members who wish to subscribe to the full version of TheAnalyst PRO will receive a 20% savings off regular annual subscription price.
TheAnalyst PRO Demo for CCIM Institute Members
National Association of REALTORS® (NAR)
CCIM Institute is an affiliate association of NAR, which requires CCIM designees either be active REALTOR® members or an Institute Affiliate members of NAR. Both receive access to the REALTOR® Benefits Program, which includes discounts on:
- tech gear from Dell, Lenovo, Sprint, and Xerox
- car rentals from Budget, Avis, and Hertz
- marketing resources like FedEx and Xceligent
- insurance options for health, dental, and vision
- transaction management applications like DocuSign and zipLogix
Interested in becoming an Affinity Provider?
Reach over 10,000 commercial and investment real estate professionals by becoming an CCIM Institute Affinity Benefit Program Provider.
Affinity Providers get this exposure to our members:
- An initial email blast offering the new service to the membership.
- Quarterly email broadcasts to the membership of an updated list of Affinity Benefit Provider benefits.
- Bi-annually listing of all Affinity Benefit Provider discounts to the members in the CIRE magazine.
- A listing on member login side of the website with all discount codes and Affinity Benefit Partner companies.
Apply Now (PDF)