CCIM Faculty Member
Ward Center Classes
The Ward Center curriculum includes courses on a variety of topics. Most are available for licensed delivery by approved sponsors such as CCIM chapters. For more information, please contact Angela Hawk, Ward Center Program Manager.
- Advanced Market Analysis (also offered online)
- Commercial Real Estate Negotiations
- Financial Analysis Tools for Commercial Real Estate
- Foundations for Success in Commercial Real Estate
- Fundamentals of Tenant Representation
- Residential Real Estate Financial Analysis
- Ultimate Group Sponsor Workshop
- Advanced Market Analysis (also offered in classroom)
- Before and After Tax Discounted Cash Flow Analysis
- Communication Skills for Business Professionals
- Creating Reliable Valuations
- Disposition Analysis for Commercial Real Estate
- Essential HP 10bII Financial Calculator Skills for Commercial Real Estate
- Feasibility Analysis for Commercial Real Estate
- Fundamentals of Real Estate Auctions
- High-Tech Marketing for Commercial Real Estate
- Real Estate Applications of Time Value of Money Concepts
- Real Estate Financial Analysis Using Excel
- Understanding ARGUS
- User Cost of Occupancy Analysis
The best teachers of commercial real estate investment principles are experienced and successful commercial real estate practitioners. CCIM was founded on that tenet, and our instructors remain a central part of the CCIM experience. Since they are practicing commercial real estate professionals and CCIM designees, our instructors are able to relate course concepts to your real-world business questions. Through dedicated education and training, they teach methodologies that propel CCIM students ahead of the competition.
David L. Bickell, CCIM, SIOR
David Bickell is Managing Director for the Sperry Van Ness Martin Commercial Group in Indianapolis. He specializes in forming small groups of investors who acquire, develop, manage and redevelop industrial and office properties in Central Indiana. He also brokers commercial real estate investment properties. As part of these activities, he represents Landlords and Tenants in the acquisition of space and offers property management services to these clients.
Dave has been a RealtorÂ® since 1967 and began his career in commercial real estate in 1984.
Dave became a member of the CCIM Faculty in 1994 and currently teaches CI Intro, 101, 103 and CCR. He is an Independent Bible Teacher
David received his B.A. from Wabash College.